Company is pursuant to the provisions of this agreement, is engaged by Catch to provide personal services for Catch. The specific services to be provided to Catch by the Company are:
Empowered Matchmaking Services
Company will determine if there is a match for Catch after an in person qualifying interview. Matchmaking Catch Pool $88.00 for membership
- You could be considered a potential match for a client at Finding Bliss, if Finding Bliss has a match.
- Finding Bliss will contact you when they have a client looking for a match like you.
- Private and Confidential Services.
- Introductory Questionnaire.
- In-person meeting and Personalized Questionnaire if Finding Bliss has a Client looking for someone like you.
- This agreement will be considered completed and successful upon Catch involving themselves with a match for a period of 3 months from the date of introduction. A success fee will be rendered (5% of Catch’s annual income (not exceeding $20,000)). If Catch is low income, the success fee is negotiable or waived depending upon Catch’s financial circumstances.
Standard of Care.
This agreement is effective on the above date entered into. Company shall use its best efforts to obtain a suitable match for the Catch. Catch will only be contacted when Company has a Client who is a potential match for Catch. There are no expressed or implied guarantees as to the success of the process.
Limitation of Liability .
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Catch agrees to limit the Company’s liability for the Catch’s damages to the sum of $500.00 or the Catch’s fee, whichever is greater for any and all injuries, damages, claims, losses, expenses or claim expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of this Agreement from any cause or causes. Such causes include, but are not limited to, Catch’s negligence, errors, omissions, strict liability, breach of contract.
Company will not, during the term of this Agreement, use Catch’s Confidential information for any purpose whatsoever other than the performance of the Services on behalf of Catch or disclose Catch’s Confidential Information to any third party, without the advanced authorization of the Catch. Additionally, the Catch will not disclose any of the private company information related to services.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance of the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. For that purpose, the parties hereto consent to the jurisdiction and venue of an appropriate court located in San Francisco, State of California. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the parties agree to reimburse the prevailing party’s reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled. In such event, no action shall be entertained by said court or any court of competent jurisdiction if filed more than one year subsequent to the date the cause(s) of action actually accrued regardless of whether damages were otherwise as of said time calculable.
If Catch finds a partner on his or her own accord, and puts services on hold, the one time membership fee is non-refundable. THE PARTIES hereto have duly entered and executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.